Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yummy Chocolate Pudding with a Secret Twist !!!!

So of course I had heard of making chocolate pudding with avocados and until yesterday that was all it was....here say. I found myself in a situation where I had too many ripe avocados and I guess that has never happened to me before! I needed to rustle up dessert for the kids and I am always on the look out for ideas to sneak in a few veggies. I looked at a few ideas online and then decided to make my own.


This recipe is good for about 4 decent portions. You could double up and it would keep in the fridge for a few days.

Ingredients :
4 ripe avocados
1/2 cup coconut milk (full fat)
3 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
1/8 to 1/4 cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
a bar of dark choc ( 80g) or mint dark choc
2 tsp vanilla essence

Put all ingredients in a processor and blend. You can add more syrup for sweeter taste and more cocoa for a stronger chocolate flavour.

When blended put in glasses and put in the freezer for 30 mins. The either eat and enjoy or keep chilled in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment