Saturday, June 22, 2013

Paper Craft Workbook from Idea to Reality

I am a mum and a yoga teacher and a yoga teacher trainer for Kids. This means having ideas for crafts to do with them in class and sharing ideas with others in my community teaching kids is also a must.

I had this idea a while back to create pdf books of my crafts and illustrations that others could buy and use. For example, you are hosting a fairy party or you are a yoga teacher teaching a yoga party for a huge group of 5 year old girls. You want a fun craft but you don't know what, or perhaps you just need to be budget conscious?! This workbook is super easy to use. You pick the page (we have a fairy one too) and then you either print it out or go to staples and they print it out. It has all the instructions on it and you can use it as many times as you want.

Here are some samples below :












You can email me or buy direct from my site Big Ocean Little Fish. There are 25 crafts in this book. Watch out for Book 2 and my holiday craft book.

No comments:

Post a Comment